Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teen Domestic Violence


Last night I was watching Cops on TV. And I still can't get over domestic violence especially when it involves our young people. This young lady, about 19 was fighting with her boyfriend. The thing that got me was, she stated to her mother "You know how I am, I had to hit him back plus I am on my period." Her mother told her that wasn't an excuse, she could have walked away.

Everybody knows the recent domestic violence in the news concerning our young people, Rhianna and Chris, this couple was 19 and 20 years old when it happened. What about our teens that are 12 and up that are in a violent relationship?

So I ask you this should our young lady’s walk away from violence or should they hit back? And please, tell me why you feel that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment